Up to 250 cartons per minute.
"THE PERFECT BLEND: TRACEABILITY AND BOXING"
The TCP-R automatically verifies the quantity of products that will be in the box, as informed on the PLC, packaging them in a proper place. An operator opens the boxes and place them on the exit of the products. The box is detected by a sensor that is automatically fixed by the
machine engine. The products are automatically clustered and, once one layer is ready, it is inserted in the box. At this moment the it starts the integration with the traceability system. After the cartons are inserted in the box, the TCP-R sends information to the traceability system that, automatically takes a picture and process the information. If the box is okay, the TCP-R restarts the cycle and sends the box to the sealing area. The application of the label can be done in two ways: pre-printed label or attach an online labeling on the TCP-R.
Range and maximum speed: up to 250 cartons per minute.
- Welded with 02 paint components
- Clean design with easy access to all sides of the machine
- Doors with polycarbonate protection and emergency stop switch in all doors
- Machine Construction (Right or Left)
- Quick change of shape with handles
- Cameras stand inside Case Packer
- Machine layer support in machine structure
- Tag Reading camera stand in the same machine estructure
- Electrical panel with available space to insert Traceability items
- A single HMI between traceability
- Light tower indicating the machine status
- Communication with the production line
- PLC Allen Bradley
- Optional Smart Machine
- Efficiency indicator
- HMI according to ISA 101
- Interactive HMI
- Electronic manual at HMI
- Articulated arm of the HMI for easy access to several points of the machine
- Equipment manufactured following NR12 (Brazilian labor technical regulations) with technical report and the ART (Anotação de Responsabilidade Técnica – Technical Term of Responsibility)
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- Zero access on movable parts
- Emergency buttons on both sides of the machine